We are thrilled to share the new online CPD units with you from Whole School SEND.
Developed in partnership with Real Group and funded by the Department for Education as part of the Universal SEND Services programme, these ‘bite-size’ e-learning courses will support teachers from schools and colleges to deliver an inclusive experience for every learner.
Access the units here – www.wholeschoolsend.org.uk/page/online-cpd-units
Each online learning unit takes 20 minutes to complete, and you can take part in a live discussion session, facilitated by a regional SEND leader. Spaces on these online meetings are limited, so book your place toady – www.wholeschoolsend.org.uk/events
The list of unit titles currently available are:
- Unit 1: Creating an emotionally safe environment
- Unit 2: Creating a socially safe environment
- Unit 3: Creating a physically safe environment
- Unit 4: An introduction to speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- Unit 5: Identifying and supporting speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- Unit 6: Supporting the development of speech, language and communication skills
- Unit 7: Creating a learning environment that supports speech, language and communication
- Unit 8: Understanding behaviour as communication