Pop down to the Elgin Centre on a Friday afternoon 1:30-3:00pm (term time only) .
We also now have a NEW session running at Blaydon Winlaton Children Centre on a Thursday 1:30-3:00pm. Sensory Kidz will be doing the following to ensure everyone feels included and be having a blast!
• Introduction to Children’s Centre
• A welcoming space for families to come together
• Suitable activities for the children delivered by experienced staff
• The groups offer parent/carers and their children the opportunity to meet other families, make friends, share experiences and have fun!
• A space where children are able to have fun, engaging in activities which are meaningful and positive.
• A safe place where parents can spend time with other parents who are in similar situation.
• Support, advice and signposting – other Children’s Centre activities and services may be suitable with our support
• Information provided, advice and signposting in relation to parents and their child’s needs.
• Introduction to the Play Service offer (5 years +) – Active Kidz, Active Teenz, FACETS, FACETS Teenz, Community Outreach, TOPS
• Link to Social Workers for feedback / outcomes