SEND Support for Young People in Gateshead

Are you a parent or carer of a child or young person who has special educational needs and /or disabilities? The NHS North East and North Cumbria Integrated Care Board have created a document to help you find out more about where you can access support or advice to ensure your child’s needs are being met Gateshead: