Children with Disabilities Team

If your child has a disability and is eligible to receive social care support, a Children with Disabilities social worker can offer support, advice and counselling. With your help they will assess what type of help/support you and your family might need and work towards getting this for you.

Phone: Integrated Referral and Assessment Team 0191 433 2653

Social care support for children with disabilities